2/21/2011

Mondays

Just a quick update. Check out these backgrounds I did for a school project, an interactive animation~  Like this they don't really look like anything >_> But they'll all have some sort of movement (which you can see from a couple of them where I've posted two pics in one u3u)
I'll probably post you a link once the animation is done :D You'll see all the work I did besides these (these aren't all of the things I did, so stay tuned~)

















Now then, huhhhh. Personally, I'm not at all pleased. I only like the crossroad- background somewhat, the others... I just wanted to be able to do much better :I But, they're okay for the rest of the team, so I won't start fighting with them any longer. Ahhh I wish I could show you these when they're animated! They're a bit prettier then~

No comments:

Post a Comment